Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients. While many case resolutions are confidential and cannot be disclosed, below are just a few examples of non-confidential resolutions, judgments, and verdicts that we have achieved:
- Plaintiff's verdict at trial in Americans with Disabilities Act case against assisted living facility (http://www.dailyreportonline.com/id=1202719472194/Woman-With-Bipolar-Disorder-Wins-325K-Verdict-After-Being-Fired).
- Millions of dollars in confidential settlements under the FCRA, FLSA, Title VII, ADA and other employment laws.
- Plaintiff's verdict at state employment law trial involving major apparel company.
- FLSA settlement of $225,000 representing off-the-clock work by several restaurant workers.
- Obtained judgment of $159,154.60 in FLSA overtime and retaliation action.
- Resolution of FLSA case involving work performed during unpaid meal breaks for approximately $50,000.
- Settlement of employee's wrongful termination claim under state law for $237,500.
- FLSA settlement of $100,000+ for off-the-clock claims by several employees of large national retailer.
- Obtained judgment of $105,319.21 in FLSA overtime action against transport company.
- Won summary judgment in FLSA case on behalf of adult entertainers who were misclassified as independent contractors by employer.
*Prior case results are no guarantee of future case results.