Close X

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is the federal government agency that is responsible for enforcing federal discrimination laws.  

Filing a Charge of Discrimination

Prior to filing a discrimination complaint in federal court, an aggrieved individual first needs to file a charge of discrimination (form 5) with the EEOC and obtain a notice of right to sue from the EEOC. When completing a charge of discrimination, you will need several pieces of information, including the employer's name and address, the date(s) of discrimination, and details of the discrimination. If you need help navigating the EEOC process, please contact a lawyer at The Weiner Law Firm to discuss your situation.

EEOC Offices

The EEOC's Atlanta District Office:


Sam Nunn Atlanta Federal Center, 100 Alabama Street, SW, Suite 4R30, Atlanta, Georgia 30303.

The Weiner Law Firm LLC

Despite the fact that most employees are at-will employees, they do have rights under federal and state laws that cannot be violated. If you believe your employer has discriminated against you, harassed you, withheld wages that are owed to you, or violated your rights with respect to a background report, please contact us.

Contact Us Today!

Even if you are not sure of the law and whether your employer violated your rights, we would be pleased to discuss your concerns with you. There is no charge to learn your rights.